You must register to use this service 24hrs BEFORE needing a test.
You have a choice to provide a saliva sample for surveillance testing for COVID-19 rather than undertake a nasal (nasopharyngeal) swab testing. Saliva testing requires you to take 2 samples every 7 days, with at least a 48 gap between the two samples.
IMPORTANT – read the set up instructions below before you begin registration
How to get set up
You need to have your Employer code to register.
- Complete the registration form below by selecting ‘Register as a staff member’.
- Your details will be loaded into the Collection Management System (CMS)
- You will receive an email when this has been completed (approx. 24 hours)
- You will now be able to download and login to the app using your NHI number
- Note – you cannot log into the app until you have received confirmation your details are in the CMS
- The Saliva Testing App allows workers to self-collect their sample, record the collection, and drop their sample to a nearby drop-off location.
Learn more about how to provide your sample here.
- Your results will also be available in your app.
Privately Funded Individual Staff Member
"*" indicates required fields
Once you have submitted the registration form, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you when it has been processed and completed (approx. 24 hours). You will then be able to download and login to the app using your NHI number.